Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tonight is the State of the Union address. Or as most of us call it, "Yeah, Right, Now Tell Us Something New". Will I watch it? Probably not. I just feel (and always have) that these speeches are more about making the president feel good about what he's done, rather than telling the honest truth about how things are. I'm a cynic, I suppose. I don't believe what our school district tells us about most things, or our government.

I'm still not well-- I'm better, but only about 75%. The coughing is getting so old. Today one of my volunteer moms told me about another cough suppressant her pediatrician recommended that she swears by. It's pricey (10.00 for a bottle) but Iat this point I don't care how much it costs!!! I tried it on my way home and my cough seems to be better. Tomorrow at school will be the true test, I guess.

No comments: