Thursday, March 22, 2007

CP is going to hate that I posted this picture, but she also knows I don't care what she thinks. Today is her birthday so here's my way of saying "Happy Birthday".

This picture was taken our first night in D.C. (Virginia, actually, but that sounds so uninteresting). We landed about 1 a.m., and had already planned to spend the night in a hotel so we wouldn't make someone come pick us up in the wee hours of the morning (and also knew MG would be furious). CP and I were starving, so walked over to the Wendy's near the hotel ("open late!") but they wouldn't take walk ups at the drive through window so we walked over to 7-Eleven. Did we eat all of this stuff? Nah-- some we saved for breakfast!

I have to admit, CP is a good sport for my photo-taking ideas. She's learned to just do what I say or else.

No comments: