Monday, March 26, 2007

Looks to be a warm, sunny day. Darn.

Last night I was up til around midnight importing my "lost" pictures from the hard drive of my iMac to my new computer. There are 5 cds of them and I only got through two. It was a long, tedious process, mostly because for a reason I fail to understand, there were multiple copies of the photos that showed up on multiple dates even though the photo was stamped with the correct date, and each cd has at least one copy of the photo in a ridiculously low file size (like 20 kb) so I spent most of the time organizing the photos by file size and deleting the ones with the lower numbers. Some photos showed up three of four times on the cds. I'm just happy to have the photos saved again.

Looks like I'm going to spend most of the day scrapbooking---I just wish all my supplies were more organized. Most of the time I don't really know what I have or don't have. Kind of like my office at school. And my spare bedroom. And my car. Hmm, I'm seeing a pattern here.

No comments: