Sunday, March 25, 2007

The sun is out and it looks to be a warmer day today. Darn.

Yesterday I tagged along with Crafty Laurie (not to be confused with Funny Laurie) when she headed out to Commerce City (yes, that one, not Amanda's one) to a scrapbook store where she works. She is doing a kid's scrapbooking class and was going to get some supplies. I needed a die cutter and knew it would be discounted so I went with her. I met CL through a mutual friend years ago-- she's an art teacher and used to crop with us hence the name Crafty Laurie. I haven't seen her a lot over the past few years so it was nice to catch up.

I spent the rest of the day just puttering and sorting through stuff on my dining room table. SNL was hilarious last night. I almost didn't watch it because I wasn't thrilled about the host (Peyton Manning) but he was so funny. Usually only a few of the sketches are really funny each week--but last night I thought almost all of them were funny.

No comments: