Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's about time, it's about space, it's about time to slap your face...

The time/space continuum is off, I just know it. This has been the l-o-n-g-e-s-t week ever.

Tomorrow morning is my last research group in the library. While I love working with all these kids in these small groups, I have STUFF to do, people. Lots of stuff. And it's not getting done!

Today I had a meeting at 7:30 a.m. (and I was actually early!!), worked in the kindergarten class for an hour, had ten fifth graders for almost an hour, then left school at 11:00 and headed to a district meeting which lasted until 2:15. The great thing is... the meeting was supposed to last until 3:30. And when these meetings finish before the scheduled end time, we all are usually expected to head back to school. Rrrrright.

I've worn my jeans and tennis shoes to school Tues, Wed and Thursday. That alone should show what kind of week it's been. Jeans aren't really the most acceptable choice for school attire except on Fridays, but honestly, I don't care. At all. Not even one little bit. Okay, maybe an iota. But just a little iota.

Now isn't THAT excessively redundant. And so is that.

Hahahahahahaha. I so need a break and some fun.

No comments: