Friday, May 25, 2007

This day was the worst. Poor RR had a worse day than I did-- so she definitely needs some love.

Earlier in the week I posted about parents that won't.let.go of something. I had a little problem with a parent that wasn't getting her way. I thought we'd solved the problem, then today our principal tells me she called HIM about it. And this was AFTER I thought it had been taken care of. It involved a book refund, so I went and took $20 out of my wallet, wrote a short note, put it in an envelope and sent her an email letting her know she could pick up her refund in the office at her convenience.

Next week I'm closing the library doors and working in there with the lights off.

Go away. We don't want to talk to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This day did suck. Hard. Poor RH too. Her day sucked worse than mine. Stay away is right.