Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I guess it's been a few days since I've been here... I wish I could say it's been because I've been doing things that are super fun and interesting and wonderful...but I suppose those adjectives wouldn't be completely true.

I've been watching movies:
-SatC--VERY good, and satisfying story lines
-Godfather I and II, waiting for III--it had been a lifetime ago that I saw them so was re-watching. Loved them both
-Five episodes of Californication--I've had my fill, don't feel a need to watch anymore
-The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari--a silent film from 1920, not bad, but won't go on my top ten list probably

I've been ushering, tons of scrapbooking, napping, staying up later than is really good, making cupcakes and eating more than I give away (note to self: must stop this), voting, visited the new SFlower Market here in town, and laundry every now and then.

Today or tomorrow I REALLY need to go find some fancy shoes for a fancy thing we're going to on Saturday night. I'm not a big fan of the fancy, but this should be fun. Henry Winkler is the guest speaker, so it should be interesting. There will probably be a few people from my school there so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

See-- my days aren't really that interesting.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy crap, Sunflower Market... there is a new one by me and it's insanely busy. All the time. You'd think the economy was booming the way people were standing 20+ to a line.

Laurie said...

What is SatC?

Anonymous said...

Sex and the City