Tuesday, December 02, 2008



Found over at Zoot, available for your own blog by clicking the graphic above.

As I've already stated a post or two ago, I'm terrible at being able to list things I'm grateful for. And then I find someone that's actually created a graphic and a year-long effort to do just that. How about you all do the same?

It's 365 days which is a really long time, but here we go.

1. Carmex-- come on, like you didn't think that would be first on my list?
2. My camera and all those that came before it. I can't imagine my life without photographs (ones you actually print...unlike others I know and love).
3.Thanksgiving leftovers--I love going to the fridge and realizing there's those little plastic storage bowls of tasty goodness.
4. Remote controls-- how did we ever live without them?
5. Post-its--see question in #4.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not just any Post Its, but the original, name brand ones, don't forget.

Anonymous said...

No kidding. The store brand just doesn't cut it.

Elan Morgan said...

I love post-its. When I was in university, they littered all my walls, books, and counters.