Friday, November 27, 2009

You have to read the post below to appreciate this one.

I discovered that I could order this item online at joann.com on Black Friday and get the same deal. This morning I got online and got the message that their website was down for maintenance. Interesting timing, me thinks.

After running a little errand this morning, I stopped by Michael's to see what they had on sale. Not much, really-- I did pick up a few stocking stuffers. But I also found the other item I had been looking for--for five dollars cheaper than advertised at Joann. They had two left. I bought one of them. So there.

Where were all the shoppers today? There wasn't much traffic--not much more than usual, anyway. Not as many shoppers in the few stores I stopped in. I'm not much of a shopper these days anyway-- I much prefer online shopping anymore.

I've officially turned into my mom.

No comments: